Monday, March 26, 2012

Quick Note

*Grin*


I'm at it again, lol. Like I don't have enough going on, oh no, I just got to go and get hit with an idea for another story!


So, how y'all feel about demons? Just wondering, lol, cause I got this idea for a killer-yes, pun intended-idea. I've never done demons, so this is a new area for me. *wink*

Ever heard of Asmodeus? He's one of the seven princes of Hell and represents the seven deadly sin Lust. It's said people who fall to Asmodeus' ways will be sentenced to an eternity in the second level of hell. He has 72 legions of demons under his command and is under Lucifer the emperor.


There are many different references to this demon. I think I'm going with the one that says Asmodeus is a cambion... a half-human offspring from the union between a human male and a succubus, or of an incubus and a human female. I think having the power of a incubus will add a little spice to his love life, lol.


Of course I'll put my own spin on things. And we'll see if this ends up as a HEA or not. I'm kinda thinking it will, knowing me. But there's all kinds of happily ever after, and what a demon considers happy is... well, shall we say different from us? *giggle*


After all, there's hell... and then there's HELL. ;)


~M


Now gotta come up with a damn title!