Saturday, March 31, 2012

Few Hours Left



Well, in a few hours Darkness Awaits will no longer be for sale. :'(  For those that bought it I want to say thank you so much! :)

So, it looks like I'll be a few weeks without anything out, then Nighttime Wishes will be released. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with Darkness. I *may* tweak a few things and see if I can find another home for it. Or I might just self publish itI'm still kicking that idea around, too. I'm not planning (oh no, there's that damn word again!) to change it much though if I do tweak it.

I just don't know yet, and with all the things I've got going on right now it may be a while before I can get to it. But yeah, it was my first published book and it kinda hurts to see it disappear for a while. *sob* 

Ah well, we'll see what the future hold for Max and Michael.

~M